Lightspeed® Nano Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing from N-Hance
Lightspeed Nano is the gold standard for refinishing your cabinets. The use of intense UV technology is unlike any other service and provides our customers with the most durable finish available, able to withstand wear and tear over longer periods than cabinet painting. Lightspeed UV Finish is also Stain Resistant and rates very high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining. With the Lightspeed® Nano process, you can have your cabinets refinished to a beautiful, hard finish with very little downtime. No more waiting for days on end while a crew is in your home creating dust and odors – we strive to provide you with beautiful results that won’t disturb your normal routine.
- Highly recommended on Cabinets
- Available in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss, and Gloss finishes
- FASTER: We eliminate downtime. When we leave your cabinets are cured and ready for use
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed™ UV finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness
- DURABLE: Lightspeed™ UV finishes are long-lasting and resistant to scuffs and scratches
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed™ finishes rate high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining.
What can you expect?
Expect beautifully refinished cabinets with little to no downtime. Lightspeed provides a rock-hard, durable finish, usually only found in factories. By the time N-Hance professionals walk out your door, your cabinets will be ready for use.
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
From the space station to the medical field to manufacturing plants to the food we consume; UV light technology has revolutionized our world. Manufacturing industries use UV light when curing various paint, ink, and finishes to increase efficiency and quality. Processes that would normally take hours to finish can be done in a fraction of the time with UV light. N-Hance capitalizes on UV light technology and passes the benefits on to you.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional Refinishing
TRADITIONAL CABINET FINISHING:
- Several days of family disruption
- Fair quality finish
- Long cure time
- Low durability
LIGHTSPEED by N-HANCE for CABINETS:
- Minimal or no family disruption
- High durability with factory-like finish
- Ready for immediate use
- Superior finish