All Specialty Panels

Specialty panels are used to cover appliances, islands and to cap the end of cabinets. Large panel pieces, including wainscot panels, can be used as decorative coverings for the backs of exposed cabinets and for wall coverings. These large pieces can be made to match many of our door styles to provide a seamless look between your cabinetry and paneling. Additional styles at

Back to Top