We Paint Kitchen Cabinets The Right Way
N-Hance of Central Jersey: (848) 210-6675
Locally Owned & Operated in Toms River, NJ
If you’ve had your wood cabinets for years and want to restore their original life and luster then N-Hance of Central Jersey and the Jersey Shore is an option for you. N-Hance is the most affordable and usually the quickest way to bring life back into dreary looking cabinets. N-Hance Revolutionary Wood Refinishing is an innovative, affordable cabinet refinishing service that renews your wood cabinets without the dust, inconvenience and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing and painting methods.
Unlike traditional cabinet painters who often leave the grain of the wood exposed, N-Hance offers a solution that will cover the grain and give your cabinets a cleaner, on-trend appearance. And while it can take over a week for cabinet painters to complete their work and let it dry, our Lightspeed® process cures the finish immediately! There’s no longer any reason to wait to renew that beautiful wood in your home!
This is What Can Happen When You Paint Your Cabinets:
Painting your cabinets to change their color can be tempting. However, paint will peel and chip over time (sometimes quickly) near high-usage areas.
There’s a better option – one that’s cheaper, and much quicker. Instead of trusting your cabinets to a painter, and paying more for a job that will take more time to complete and not last very long, let N-Hance of Central Jersey and the Jersey Shore take care of you. We can give you the beautiful white or colored cabinets that you’ve always wanted – and they’ll stay that way.
Our Kitchen Cabinet Painting Process
Many kitchen cabinet painters offer a variety of colors, but N-Hance offers hundreds of different options, so you can find the perfect color to match your own style. If that seems overwhelming to you, we are more than happy to help you choose the color that best fits your kitchen. Before we refinish your cabinets, we will walk you through each step of the process and make sure that you are perfectly satisfied with your selection.
To ensure that no mistakes are made, N-Hance of Central Jersey follows a specific process:
- Clean the Cabinets. Before we do anything, we use a proprietary cleaning process to clean your cabinets and remove oils, grease, grime, waxes and other particles that may have accumulated, as well as loose layers of old finish. This gives us a fresh canvas to work with.
- Prep and Seal. At this point, we prepare sand seal the cabinet, neutralizing the wood’s pH levels. This step is important to make sure that the primer and color bond to the wood properly.
- Apply Primer. Our primer blocks tanning and stains on the wood from bleeding through and marring the surface after the process is complete.
- Apply Custom Color. We only provide the best. That’s why we use our own acrylic polyurethane blend, as opposed to basic latex paint. We apply several coats to your cabinet to make the finish durable against bumps, scratches, and other physical wear. This process is similar to the process used in factories when manufacturing new cabinets.
- Apply Lightspeed®. N-Hance uses a proprietary top coat that is cured using ultraviolet light. This finish dries quickly, meaning you don’t have to wait to use your cabinets again! Lightspeed® also contains an antimicrobial property that decreases bacteria growth by 99%, keeping your home and family healthy.
Cabinet Color Options
In all likelihood, your cabinets are still in good physical shape, so why go to the hassle and expense of replacing them? Refinishing your cabinets with N-Hance offers just as dramatic a change in the look of your cabinets without taking as much time or money. You can use your existing cabinets and give them a new look for a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost!
N-Hance of Central Jersey and the Jersey Shore offers a wide variety of colors to choose from, as well as finishing techniques, so you can customize the final product to match your own style with a long-lasting, well-protected finish. We go beyond traditional cabinet painting services by also offering a variety of different finishing techniques, each of which presents its own distinct look:
- Glazed, Antiqued, Shadowing, And More…
Create A Completely New, Refreshed & Updated Style For Your Kitchen or Bathroom, and Increase The Value of Your Home!
Watch this short video to see how we do it!
Read what real customers are saying about their experience with N-Hance of Central Jersey and the Jersey Shore:
“The cabinet doors look beautiful, but they could have done a little better on the pieces that stayed on the walls. The cabinets look brand new and straight from the manufacturer! It changed the entire look of the kitchen, and we are so pleased with the final product! We would certainly recommend N-Hance Central Jersey.” “Exceeded expectations….professional…pleasant….always on time….would absolutely use them again.” “After they left I had noticed that I was a little unhappy with one small area. I called them and they came right back and took care of it and could not have been nicer. she said “We want you to be happy”. Just a wonderful company. Lisa was a pleasure and not at all pushy. I felt very comfortable with them in my home.”
Quality & Durability You Dream Of. Price & Convenience You Desire.
Call (848) 210-6675 Today For A FREE Estimate!
Don’t Replace Your Cabinets, Refinish Them With N-Hance of Central Jersey and the Jersey Shore
N-Hance Cabinet Refinishing vs Cabinet Painting
N-Hance Cabinet Refinishing
√ SUPERIOR PRODUCTS
- Proprietary, state-of-the-art products designed to work on cabinets.
- Cleaning solution developed to remove oil surface contaminants such as oils, grease, waxes and dirt.
- Proprietary sealer designed to neutralize acidic conditions that can cause discoloring over time.
- Cabinet primer is used to block tannins, stains and prevent any bleed through.
- Custom color is made of an acrylic polyurethane blend resulting in strong adhesion that resists chips or peeling.
√ SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY
- Using advanced technology, N-Hance developed a proprietary clear top coat, called Lightspeed®, that is applied and then cured with an ultra-violet light.
- Lightspeed® is designed to provide a factory-grade finish for maximum durability.
- Ligtspeed® contains an anti-microbial property that reduces bacteria growth by 99% keeping your home healthier, for longer.
√ SUPERIOR PROCESS
- Clean the cabinets – a non-toxic, chemical cleaning process is followed to remove oils, grease, waxes, grime and old finishes.
- Prep and seal – neutralizes the PH level of the wood, which is important to ensure proper adhesion and bonding.
- Primer applied – designed for cabinets to block tannins, stains and prevent bleed through.
- Custom color applied – several coats applied similar to the process used with factory-finished colored cabinets for high durability.
- Lightspeed® applied – top coat is cured using UV light for an instant finish – no waiting!
- Products used by painters are typically not designed for cabinets.
- Leaves a waxy build-up, which can cause problems with paint adhering to the wood.
- Some painters use wall primer rather than cabinet primer, such as the primer used by N-Hance which is formulated specifically for cabinets.
- The most common paint used by painters is a latex paint that is designed to be used on walls, not cabinets. These types of products don’t adhere well to cabinets and do not offer the same durability that N-Hance products provide.
LACK OF TECHNOLOGY
- Painters often paint cabinets with a paintbrush, which can leave brush marks and an uneven finish.
- Typically, no top coat is applied and the paint on the cabinets is left vulnerable to scratches, smudges, chips and peeling. This also leaves your cabinets looking like they’ve been painted, rather than the factory-like finish that N-Hance provides.
- Cabinets are left to air-dry, which can be a real problem in high-humidity climates or rooms, such as bathrooms. This leaves your new paint finish susceptible to dust particles, smudges, dripping and fingerprints.
- Process varies from painter to painter:
- May clean the cabinets
- Rarely seals the cabinets
- If primer is used it is likely wall primer, which doesn’t provide the same durability as N-Hance’s cabinet primer
- A top coat is usually not applied, leaving your cabinets prone to future damage.
- Paint can take days to dry.