TRANSFORM YOUR HARDWOOD FLOORS IN CENTRAL JERSEY
N-Hance of Central Jersey in Jersey Shore can bring your hardwood floors to life with our innovative sanding and finishing process. Our sanding process fixed and removes scratches, dirt, and wear marks. Water-based finish is applied to protect your wood, prevent yellowing over time, and give you beautiful looking floors. Our ultraviolet light curing technology creates an instant, hardened finish – so it lasts. At that point, your floor is ready for use, minimizing downtime and family disruption.
Our N-Hance sanding process in Jersey Shore works on many floors that other professional sanders can’t help with. This includes factory pre-finished floors, parquet floors, and most engineered flooring. Our process is gentler on your floors and less likely to cause floor damage compared to traditional sanding and refinishing.
If you aren’t sure if our sanding works on your floors, give us a call (848) 210-6675!
We are proud members of the National Wood Floor Association (NWFA)
N-Hance Floor Sanding provides:
- A virtually dust-free experience
- Removal of scratches and deep impressions (even those against the grain)
- Removal of those graying high traffic areas
- A quick process, the finish is cured immediately using our UV light technology. As a result, your floors will be more durable, scratch-resistant.
- N-Dura oil (exclusive to N-Hance) and its benefits including durability, resistance to fade, near 0 VOC’s, and sustainability
- Ability to sand engineered floors
- We offer Financing!
How is the N-Hance Floor Sanding Process Different?
- Our professionals in Central Jersey & the Jersey Short use a state of the art sander that offers an exceptional even finish that doesn’t leave drum marks or chatter marks/waves like traditional and commonly used drum sanders can.
- The N-Hance sander can work on floors with as little as 1/8″ inch of wood. Therefore it can be used on engineered hardwood floors.
- The N-Hance sander is virtually dust-free. This keeps your house much cleaner, and the process is healthier for your family and pets.
- We cure our final protective finish using UV light technology. This cures the finish immediately so you can move furniture back in place and get on with life. Additionally, the finish is antimicrobial and keeps homes healthier by reducing bacteria growth by 99%.* It effectively inhibits the growth of dangerous microbes such as E. coli, Staph, and harmful bacteria, keeping your family and home healthier.
*Based on results from an independent lab using Lightspeed Plus™ Antimicrobial UV Finish.
N-Hance Floor Staining Service
- N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Central Jersey can bring your hardwood floors to life with our new stains. Our stains are used to color raw wood, such as floors, doors, and so much more!
- The N-Hance stains are a water-based formula that keeps VOC’s low and is more environmentally friendly.
Schedule your FREE estimate today!
Independently Owned & Operated | (848) 210-6675