Full Time • East Meadow, NY
We are looking for a talented Office Admin to join our team! You will be responsible for supporting daily operations by performing office administration tasks including customer calls, job management, and tracking, scheduling of jobs, and customer satisfaction activities.
You are detail-oriented and take pride in being highly organized. With a knack for building processes and communicating effectively, you play a key role in helping our team stay efficient so we can serve our customers!
- Respond to customer inquiries timely and professionally
- Perform general office duties, including drafting communication, filing, and facility management
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Handle invoicing and collections process
- Acquire and distribute store supplies
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained
- 2+ years of office and/or customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail, solid organization, and time management capabilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- General computer proficiency
Complete our short application today!