We are looking for an experienced in-home Salesperson (Estimator) to join our team! You will be responsible for meeting with clients in their homes, assessing the scope of work, educating the customer on available options and pricing out the jobs.
You are a great communicator and take pride in being highly organized.
- No cold calling - all leads are pre-qualified by the office. Typical close rate is 60%+
- Do in-person estimates in response to homeowner inquiries and requests
- Achieve weekly sales goals
- Work home shows and trade shows to generate leads
- Contribute to strategic planning for lead generation growth
- Provide backup sales support for walk-in and phone customers
- Record estimates in CRM program and follow up leads to closure
- Record and measure weekly sales
- Complete special projects and lend assistance to the team as needed
- Must be a people person
- Likes solving problems
- Passionate about helping others
- Ability to communicate and listen
- Strong desire to make money!
- Ambitious, competitive, teachable and a good sense of humor!
- College degree preferred but not required
- 5 years of relevant Home Improvement Sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Project a positive and professional image to customers
- Solid computer skills
- Valid Driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Great family environment
- Room for growth
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training and skill development
Complete our short application today!
Application For Estimator and Outside Sales Representative