TRANSFORM YOUR HARDWOOD FLOORS
N-Hance Wood Refinishing® can bring your hardwood floors to life with our innovative sanding and finishing process. Scratches, dirt, and wear marks are removed and a water-based finish is applied to protect your wood, prevent yellowing over time, and give you beautiful looking floors. Our ultraviolet light curing technology creates an instant, hardened finish – so it lasts. At that point, your floor is ready for use, minimizing downtime and family disruption.
The N-Hance sanding process works on many floors that other professional sanders walk away from. This includes factory pre-finished floors, parquet floors, and most engineered flooring. Our process is gentler on your floors and less likely to cause floor damage compared to traditional sanding and refinishing.
N-Hance Floor Sanding provides:
- A virtually dust-free experience
- Removal of scratches and deep impressions…even those against the grain
- Removal of those graying high traffic areas
- A quick process, the finish is cured immediately using our UV light technology
- Endless color options to choose from to stain your beautiful refinished floors
How is the N-Hance Floor Sanding Process Different?
- N-Hance uses a state of the art sander that offers an extremely even finish that doesn’t leave drum marks or chatter marks/waves like traditional and commonly used drum sanders can.
- The N-Hance sander can be used on floors with as little as 1/8” inch of wood, therefore can be used on engineered hardwood floors.
- The N-Hance sander is virtually dust-free. This keeps your house much cleaner and the process is healthier for your family and pets.
- Our final protective finish is cured using UV light technology. This cures the finish immediately so you can move furniture back in place and get on with life. In addition, the finish is antimicrobial and keeps homes healthier by reducing bacteria growth by 99%.* It effectively inhibits the growth of dangerous microbes such as E. coli, Staph, and harmful bacteria, keeping your family and home healthier.
*Based on results from an independent lab using Lightspeed Plus™ Antimicrobial U.V. Finish.
N-Hance Floor Staining Service
- N-Hance Wood Refinishing can bring your hardwood floors to life with our new stains. Our stains are used to color raw wood, such as floors, doors and so much more!
- The N-Hance stains are a water-based formula that keeps VOC’s low and is more environmentally friendly.
Schedule your FREE estimate today!
Independently Owned & Operated | (571) 616-0015