It’s no surprise how quickly your cabinets get dirty, given all the traffic and wear they face on a daily basis. Even if your cabinets appear clean, they are hiding dirt, stains, smudges, and more. This is just the nature of cabinets.
So the next time you’re tackling deep cleaning in your kitchen, remember that your cabinets need routine care and maintenance, too.
Our team is proud to be an industry leader for kitchen cabinet painting in Riverside, CA. Throughout the years, we’ve also learned tips and tricks for cleaning cabinets from top and bottom and inside out. Through cabinet refinishing as well as tips for routine cleaning, we’re proud to help customers enjoy cabinets that last for years and years into the future.
Cleaning your kitchen cabinets doesn’t have to be time-consuming or stressful when you know the right methods. We will teach you some of those methods.
Here are just a few tips from our team that specializes in cabinet painting in Riverside, CA, plus so much more.
- Select a high-quality, eco-friendly cleaning solution. Murphy’s Oil Soap is one of our favorites.
- If you choose to create your own cleaning solution, try a combination of vinegar, dishwashing detergent, and warm water.
- Use a soft cloth to clean cabinet surfaces.
- Scrubbing too hard can damage cabinet surfaces. Gently apply the solution instead.
- Lightly dab the cloth in a cleaning solution. Avoid over saturating it as this can damage the finish on your cabinets.
- Take a moment to polish door handles and pulls.
- Dip a toothbrush in your cleaning solution or a salt and vinegar paste and use it to remove caked-on stains stuck in crevices.
- Remember to wipe down the inside of cabinets and your cabinet boxes, too.
- After you’ve cleaned your cabinets, use a soft cloth dipped in warm water to remove any remaining residue.
- Thoroughly dry your cabinets with a soft towel.
- Periodically buff your cabinets using vegetable oil and vinegar.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing In Riverside, CA.
N-Hance of Quad Counties can help transform worn, damaged, and outdated cabinets for an affordable price with kitchen cabinet painting in Riverside, CA.
So why wait? Now is the time to enjoy beautiful cabinets that look as good as new!