Updating kitchen cabinets was not always easy. You used to have two pretty undesirable options when it came to changing the look of your kitchen.
- Tear everything apart, make a giant mess, buy and install all new cabinetry,
- Spend a month or more with sanders, cleaners, primers, finishes and 75 steps later, you might have cabinets that look better. That is, if your new cabinet finish does not peel or bubble or rub right off.
I have great news, you do not have to do any of that and I’ll tell you how!
The easy way of updating kitchen cabinets is with cabinet refacing!
Why is cabinet refacing the best way to update your cabinets?
N-Hance of Southeast Michigan is Detroit & Ann Arbor Michigan’s kitchen cabinet experts! We have over 13 years of refacing, renewing, and changing kitchen cabinet colors in Southeast Michigan. Trust us when we say, refacing cabinets is easy for N-Hance!
Refacing or re-dooring your kitchen cabinets means you keep your existing kitchen layout and cabinet boxes.
Save money and trees when you keep your existing cabinet boxes!
We remove your cabinet doors when refacing your kitchen cabinets. We do not leave them alone though! N-Hance will fully clean them, repair any minor damage and make sure the update to the cabinet’s color or finish matches your new doors!
Saving your cabinet boxes makes a kitchen update easy and finished in less time. You will also save money because you will not have to buy all new cabinets.
What can you do with all the time and money you save?
- Take a mini-vacation to Traverse City and have a wine tasting at Bowers Harbor Vinyard
- Get some gorgeous dinnerware for your new cabinets at Anthropologie Home
- Head to Toledo for the best massage ever, a revolutionary hydro facial, and a trip to the best museum ever, The Toledo Museum of Art!
- Buy that high-end gorgeous range, you are worth it, and you saved money on your kitchen remodel with N-Hance
Refacing Cabinet Doors Simply
Next, you have two options! If you like the look of your existing cabinet doors, we help you pick a gorgeous new finish and update your hardware if you want.
Or, if you want a more modern look for your kitchen, we can replace the old doors with a new style, giving you the most dramatic transformation!
No matter what you choose, your cabinet renovation project with N-Hance of Southeast Michigan will be a simple, pain-free process completed faster than traditional kitchen remodeling projects.
Ready to learn more about Cabinet Refacing? Check out our page below or give us a call at (734) 787-3387 today for your Free In-Home Estimate!