Advantages of Customer Financing
- Pay for the refinishing job in a way that works within your budget.
- Pay over time with NO extra cost or interest through one of our “no interest” plans.
- Get approved on the spot to have a clear understanding of your payment options before committing to the job.
- Your N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Sioux Falls representative can share with you the different plans available and you are able to view your payment options.
- Paperless process, no documents to send back and forth via snail mail.
- Self-report income. We believe you. No need to go digging up old documents.
- You, the customer, will need to sign only ONE form.
How does the offered financing work?
- Apply via Mobile App, online, or via phone.
- Approval will be given within seconds and an account number will be assigned.
- Book the refinishing appointment with N-Hance of Sioux Falls– don’t forget to give the technician the account number. The account number is processed just like a credit card.
- 20% of the job is paid upfront, the remaining 80% is paid upon completion.
No Prepayment Penalties!
N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Sioux Falls offers consumer financing through GreenSky. GreenSky values proper advocacy, enthusiasm, integrity, quality impact, and high satisfactory service.