Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing from N-Hance
Looking for a refinishing process that doesn’t land you out of your home for days on end? N-Hance Sunset has the perfect answer for you. Our Lightspeed® process of refinishing your cabinets, hardwood floors and luxury vinyl tile (LVT) requires no sanding, is non-toxic and has very little odor. Plus, most jobs can be completed in half the time as traditional refinishing—often in as little as one day. The Lightspeed process cures wood surfaces with a powerful ultraviolet (UV) light that provides a professional and durable factory finish.
Introducing “Lightspeed Plus™” UV Finish
N-Hance is transforming the cabinet and hardwood floor renewal industry with our new Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial UV finish. Lightspeed Plus™ keeps homes healthier by reducing bacteria growth by 99 percent and effectively inhibiting the growth of dangerous microbes such as E. Coli, Staph and other harmful bacteria.
Having technicians in your home for 3-4 days was the old way of refinishing! Until now, refinishing cabinets and hardwood floors with N-Hance means that you can resume to your day-to-day living in no time! The Lightspeed® process changes all that. Our goal is to give you beautifully refinished cabinets and hardwood floors with little or no disruption.
- Effective on E. Coli, Staph and other bacteria*
- Highly recommended on Cabinets, Floors, and Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Available in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss finishes
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and cured
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed Plus™ UV finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness
- DURABLE: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes are long lasting and resistant to scuffs and scratches
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed Plus™ finishes rate high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes emit low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
What can you expect?
Expect beautifully refinished cabinets or hardwood floor with little to no down time. Far different than simple cabinet painting, the Lightspeed process refinishes your cabinets or floors while you’re at work. When you come home, it’s 100% cured…you can put your furniture back in place. They also won’t leave your home in a dusty smelly mess. Our process is like none other, so give us a call!
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
If you have been to the dentist and have had a cavity filled you will understand how our process works. Like dentists we are using the UV cure technology. In the past, when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for a day or two. Now, the dentist fills your tooth and passes a powerful ultra violet light over the filling, which instantly cures it. Our Lightspeed technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors and cabinets. There is no more down time. Your floors and cabinets are 100% dried and cured and ready for you to use as soon as we leave.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional wood refinishing
TRADITIONAL HARDWOOD FINISHING:
- Sanding, sealing, and applying finish: 3-5 days
- Dry/Cure time: 5-7 days
- Result: 8-12 day process
LIGHTSPEED by N-HANCE:
- Prepping, sealing, and applying finish: 1-2 days
- Lightspeed U.V. equipment INSTANTLY cures finish
- Result: 1-2 days