N-HANCE OF NORTHWEST JERSEY
To ensure that no mistakes are made, N-Hance of Northwest Jersey follows a specific process:
1. Clean the Cabinets. Before we do anything, we use a proprietary cleaning process to clean your cabinets and remove oils, grease, grime, waxes, and other particles that may have accumulated, as well as loose layers of old finish. This gives us a fresh canvas to work with.
2. Prep and Seal. At this point, we prepare and seal the cabinet, neutralizing the wood’s pH levels. This step is important to make sure that the primer and color bond to the wood properly.
3. Apply Primer. Our primer blocks tannin and stains on the wood from bleeding through and marring the surface after the process is complete.
4. Apply Custom Color. We only provide the best. That’s why we use our own acrylic polyurethane blend, as opposed to basic latex or slow to dry alkyd paint. We apply several coats to your cabinet to make the finish durable against bumps, scratches, and other physical wear. This process is similar to the process used in factories when manufacturing new cabinets.
5. Apply Lightspeed®. N-Hance uses a proprietary top coat that is cured using ultraviolet light. This finish dries quickly, meaning you don’t have to wait to use your cabinets again!
In all likelihood, your cabinets are still in good physical shape, so why go through the hassle and expense of replacing them? N-Hance cabinet refinishing in Sussex offers just as dramatic of a change in the look of your cabinets without taking as much time or money. You can use your existing cabinets and give them a new look for a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost!
N-Hance of Northwest Jersey’s cabinet painting services in Sussex, NJ offers a wide variety of colors to choose from so you can customize the final product to match your own style with a long-lasting, well-protected finish. We go beyond traditional cabinet painting services by also offering a variety of different finishing techniques, including being able to restore life and luster without changing the color of your natural wood cabinets. That’s something traditional painters can’t do at all!
Contact us today to discuss your cabinet refinishing project or request a free,