Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing from N-Hance of Northwest Jersey
Until now, refinishing cabinets and hardwood floors meant having a crew in your home for several days, lots of dust and odor, followed by another few days of “dry” and “cure” time. But, the Lightspeed® process now changes all of that!
At N-Hance of Northwest Jersey, we use N-Hance’s proprietary Lightspeed® technology to cure the wood surface of your cabinets, hardwood floors, or luxury vinyl tile (LVT) using a powerful ultraviolet (UV) light.
The Lightspeed® process requires no sanding, is non-toxic, and has very little odor. Plus, most jobs can be completed in half the time as traditional refinishing, often in as little as one day. Thanks to Lightspeed®, your wood surfaces can get a professional and durable factory finish!
Introducing “Lightspeed Plus™” Anti-Microbial UV Finish
N-Hance is transforming the cabinet and hardwood floor refinishing industry with our new Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial UV finish. Lightspeed Plus™ contains an antimicrobial property that decreases bacteria growth by 99%, keeping dangerous microbes like E. Coli and Staph at bay. This process keeps your home and family healthy!
Benefits of Lightspeed® and Lightspeed Plus™
- Reduces bacteria growth by 99%*
- Dries quickly so you don’t have to wait around for your floors or cabinets to dry
- Safe for family and pets
- Works on cabinets, floors, and Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in residential and commercial environments
- Protects against stains, suffs and scratches for years to come
- Finish is available in matte, satin, semi-gloss, and gloss
- Eco-friendly (emits low volatile organic compounds)*
*Based on results from an independent lab using Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial U.V. finish.
What Can You Expect?
When we use Lightspeed® on your floors, you can expect beautifully refinished cabinets or hardwood floors in just a short amount of time. You’ll come home to 100% cured and refinished cabinets or hardwood floors, and you can immediately put your furniture and things in your cabinets back in place. Our goal is to give you perfectly refinished cabinets or hardwood floors with little to no disruption in your daily life!
What Industries Use UV Curing Technology?
Anyone who has had a cavity filled from a dentist recently has experienced UV curing technology. In the past when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for several days. Now, the dentist fills your tooth and passes a powerful ultra violet light over the filling which instantly cures it. Our Lightspeed® technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors and cabinets. Thanks to this powerful technology you don’t have to put your life on hold for cavity filling— or cabinet refinishing!
Lightspeed® vs. Traditional Wood Refinishing
Traditional Hardwood Finishing:
- It takes 3-5 days for the process of sanding, sealing, and applying the finish to be completed.
- The dry and cure time can take around to 5-7 days.
- In total, these projects can take around 8-12 days to be finished.
Lightspeed® by N-Hance:
- It only takes 1-2 days for us to prep, seal, and apply the finish.
- Our Lightspeed® technology instantly cures and dries the finish.
- Our process only takes 1-2 days to complete, so you can get back to using your floors and cabinets in no time!