Your kitchen cabinets can take a beating over years of use. If the cabinets in your home are starting to look chipped, worn, are peeling, or just looking outdated and could clearly use a refresher, then consider updating them with N-Hance of Suwanee. Finding room in your budget for a high-end renovation can be tricky, especially if you don’t plan on spending thousands of dollars for brand new cabinets.
If you happen to find yourself in a position like this, cabinet painting could be the ideal solution. If you do decide to paint your cabinets, keep in mind that traditional cabinet painting companies do include a few drawbacks, like the following:
- The paint that they use. Most cabinet painters use a cheap, latex-based paint that’s made to be used on walls. The problem is, this type of paint isn’t designed to withstand heavy use and wear like in a bathroom or kitchen, which leads to chipping, pealing, etc. over time.
- It can be risky. Traditional cabinet painters can often use products that simply aren’t safe, and their methods release higher levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your home. These chemicals can harm both the earth’s ozone layer and the environment, plus the health of your family.
- The excessive downtime. On average, cabinet painting projects take several weeks to complete from start to finish. In fact, it typically takes 7-10 days just for your cabinets to dry and cure. This can cause disruption to day-to-day family life
- Less than perfect results. The standard approach to cabinet painting can leave room for error that takes away from the quality and beauty of your finished product, like drips, streaks, and brush marks.
Those are just a few of the setbacks that often come with traditional cabinet painting. N-Hance recognized these issues, which is why we’ve developed a better and more advanced method when it comes to changing the color of your cabinets!
What Makes The N-Hance of Suwanee Cabinet Painting Unique
Some of the unique advantages N-Hance provides through our revolutionary cabinet painting method are:
- Our process for cleaning and priming. In order for paint to adhere the way it should to cabinet surfaces, it’s crucial to thoroughly remove all dirt, oil, grease, fingerprints, and smudges. Our proprietary cleaning solution is proven to clean every square inch of your cabinets from top to bottom, creating a blank canvas that’s ready for paint. We also use a primer that’s specially formulated for use on cabinets. While other cabinet painters out there may use latex primers intended for walls, ours is specially designed to block stains and stop bleed through on cabinets. Every step in the cabinet painting process counts, and N-Hance takes the necessary steps to ensure you get the best results possible.
- The products we use in cabinet painting. Cabinets are exposed to excessive use, moisture, grease, and dirt on a daily basis. That’s why the products used to paint them matter. Instead of using latex paint, we implement an acrylic polyurethane blend mixed to your custom color. Our paint resists peeling, chips, and stains. We also use a spray technique on your cabinets, not brushes that leave behind unsightly stroke and drip marks. With N-Hance, you can expect a finish that’s just as durable as it is beautiful.
- Our cutting-edge method for cabinet curing. As part of our cabinet painting process, you’ll enjoy the industry’s leading method for cabinet curing—our Lightspeed® system. Once your custom cabinet paint color has been applied, we add a clear topcoat then cure it using U.V. light. The result is cabinets that are ready for regular use immediately with a rock-hard, durable finish. You and your family can get back to your regular routine right away, and enjoy cabinets that will last for years to come.
Cabinet Painting in Suwanee, Buford, & Lawrenceville, GA
N-Hance provides endless cabinet color options so you can create the kitchen of your dreams. We also offer a variety of finishing techniques like antiquing, glazing, and torching. Our experienced design team can help you get creative to design kitchen cabinets that are unique, durable, and timeless.
We stand by both the incredible value and results we can offer for your home. We look forward to serving you with a method that requires minimal downtime and can fit comfortably within your budget. Contact us today to learn more!