We Refinish Kitchen Cabinets The Right Way
N-Hance of Salt Lake City: (801) 938-9925
Locally Owned & Operated in Salt Lake City, Ut
N-Hance of Salt Lake City is the answer for customers who want to take their cabinets and wood surfaces from blah to beautiful! N-Hance is a factory-grade refinishing process that uses the most technologically advanced products to provide our customers with a finished product that is durable, cleanable, has that “factory” look, and stands the test of time. N-Hance does NOT use any paint grade products like enamel or latex. Our process is designed to give a factory or furniture quality finish, not a paint grade finish. As part of our unique process, our finishes with a color change are UV Cured with our Lightspeed technology. This UV curing provides a finish that is the most durable finish in the refinishing industry.
N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Salt Lake City provides the highest quality cabinet and wood floor renewal, at the best price, in the shortest time! Using Lightspeed®, we are able to cure your cabinets immediately. With our methods, your cabinets and floors will be ready to use again in a matter of a couple days!
Our Cabinet Refinishing Process Compared to Cabinet Painting
Many kitchen cabinet painters offer a variety of colors, but N-Hance offers hundreds of different options, so you can find the perfect color to match your own style. If that seems overwhelming to you, we are more than happy to help you choose the color that best fits your kitchen. Before we refinish your cabinets, we will walk you through each step of the process and make sure that you are perfectly satisfied with your selection.
To ensure that no mistakes are made, N-Hance of Salt Lake City follows a specific process:
- Clean the Cabinets. Before we do anything, we use a proprietary cleaning process to clean your cabinets and remove oils, grease, grime, waxes and other particles that may have accumulated, as well as loose layers of old finish. This gives us a fresh canvas to work with.
- Prep and Seal. At this point, we prepare and seal the cabinet, neutralizing the wood’s pH levels. This step is important to make sure that the primer and color bond to the wood properly.
- Apply Primer. Our primer blocks tanning and stains on the wood from bleeding through and marring the surface after the process is complete.
- Apply Custom Color. We only provide the best. That’s why we use our own acrylic polyurethane blend, as opposed to basic latex paint. We apply several coats to your cabinet to make the finish durable against bumps, scratches, and other physical wear. This process is similar to the process used in factories when manufacturing new cabinets.
- Apply Lightspeed®. N-Hance uses a proprietary top coat that is cured using ultraviolet light. This finish dries quickly, meaning you don’t have to wait to use your cabinets again! Lightspeed® also contains an antimicrobial property that decreases bacteria growth by 99%, keeping your home and family healthy.
Cabinet Color Options
In all likelihood, your cabinets are still in good physical shape, so why go to the hassle and expense of replacing them? Refinishing your cabinets with N-Hance offers just as dramatic a change in the look of your cabinets without taking as much time or money. You can use your existing cabinets and give them a new look for a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost!
N-Hance of Salt Lake City offers a wide variety of colors to choose from, as well as finishing techniques, so you can customize the final product to match your own style with a long-lasting, well-protected finish. We go beyond traditional cabinet painting services by also offering a variety of different finishing techniques, each of which presents its own distinct look:
- Glazed, Antiqued, Shadowing, And More…
Create A Completely New, Refreshed & Updated Style For Your Kitchen or Bathroom, and Increase The Value of Your Home!
Watch this short video to see how we do it!
Read what real customers are saying about their experience with N-Hance of Salt Lake City:
“They refinished our cabinets and made sure to get it exactly how we wanted. They turned out perfect! Nate and Taylor do exceptional work and are clean and fast, yet detailed. Taylor also stained a new wooden door for us and refinished our rosewood table from China. The table looks incredible now and the door is one of the most beautiful doors I’ve seen. I’m so glad they are both in my kitchen! Taylor takes pride in his work, is very detail oriented and always goes the extra mile. We loved working with this company!” “N-Hance is the best option for an affordable kitchen makeover. Their ability to change the color or simply renew worn-out wood cabinets is a game changer. Much less expensive than replacing cabinets and less time consuming as well. We will be recommending Rick and his team at N-Hance to many of our clients that are a good fit for their services.”
N-Hance Cabinet Refinishing vs Cabinet Painting
N-Hance Cabinet Refinishing
√ SUPERIOR PRODUCTS
- Proprietary, state-of-the-art products designed to work on cabinets.
- Cleaning solution developed to remove oil surface contaminants such as oils, grease, waxes, and dirt.
- Proprietary sealer designed to neutralize acidic conditions that can cause discoloring over time.
- Cabinet primer is used to block tannins, stains and prevent any bleed through.
- Custom color is made of an acrylic polyurethane blend resulting in strong adhesion that resists chips or peeling.
√ SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY
- Using advanced technology, N-Hance developed a proprietary clear top coat, called Lightspeed®, that is applied and then cured with an ultra-violet light.
- Lightspeed® is designed to provide a factory-grade finish for maximum durability.
- Ligtspeed® contains an anti-microbial property that reduces bacteria growth by 99% keeping your home healthier, for longer.
√ SUPERIOR PROCESS
- Clean the cabinets – a non-toxic, chemical cleaning process is followed to remove oils, grease, waxes, grime and old finishes.
- Prep and seal – neutralizes the PH level of the wood, which is important to ensure proper adhesion and bonding.
- Primer applied – designed for cabinets to block tannins, stains and prevent bleed through.
- Custom color applied – several coats applied similarly to the process used with factory-finished colored cabinets for high durability.
- Lightspeed® applied – the top coat is cured using UV light for an instant finish – no waiting!
- Products used by painters are typically not designed for cabinets.
- Leaves a waxy build-up, which can cause problems with paint adhering to the wood.
- Some painters use wall primer rather than cabinet primer, such as the primer used by N-Hance which is formulated specifically for cabinets.
- The most common paint used by painters is a latex paint that is designed to be used on walls, not cabinets. These types of products don’t adhere well to cabinets and do not offer the same durability that N-Hance products provide.
LACK OF TECHNOLOGY
- Painters often paint cabinets with a paintbrush, which can leave brush marks and an uneven finish.
- Typically, no top coat is applied and the paint on the cabinets is left vulnerable to scratches, smudges, chips, and peeling. This also leaves your cabinets looking like they’ve been painted, rather than the factory-like finish that N-Hance provides.
- Cabinets are left to air-dry, which can be a real problem in high-humidity climates or rooms, such as bathrooms. This leaves your new paint finish susceptible to dust particles, smudges, dripping and fingerprints.
- The process varies from painter to painter:
- May clean the cabinets
- Rarely seals the cabinets
- If a primer is used it is likely wall primer, which doesn’t provide the same durability as N-Hance’s cabinet primer
- A top coat is usually not applied, leaving your cabinets prone to future damage.
- Paint can take days to dry.