Consumer Financing Options Available!

Advantages of Customer Financing

  1. Pay for the refinishing job in way that works within your budget.
  2. Pay over time with NO extra cost or interest through one of our “no interest” plans.
  3. Get approved on the spot to have a clear understanding of your payment options before committing to the job.
  4. The N-Hance representative can share with you the different plans available and you are able to view your payment options.
  5. Paperless process, no documents to send back and forth via snail mail.
  6. Self-report income. We believe you. No need to go digging up old documents.
  7. You, the customer, will need to sign only ONE form.

    How does the offered financing work?

  1. Apply via Mobile App, online or via phone.
  2. Approval will be given within seconds and an account number will be assigned.
  3. Book the refinishing appointment with N-Hance – don’t forget to give the technician the account number. The account number is processed just like a credit card.
  4. 20% of the job is paid upfront, the remaining 80% is paid upon completion.
  • 6 Months No Interest with Payments
    • Interest Rate: 17.99% – 26.99% (determined at the time of approval)
    • No Interest if Paid in Full within promotional period
  • 12 Months No Interest with Payments
    • Interest Rate: 17.99%-26.99% (determined at the time of approval)
    • No interest if paid in full within promotional period
  • Equal Payment Plan
    • Fixed Rate APR 9.99%
    • 96 Month Term
    • No Prepayment penalties

No Prepayment Penalties

N-Hance offers consumer financing through GreenSky. GreenSky values proper advocacy, enthusiasm, integrity, quality impact and high satisfactory service.