For Cabinet Refacing in the Franklin area, Contact N-Hance!
Most times when people are considering updating their home, one of their first thoughts is to rip out and replace the cabinets in their kitchen – which can create a big mess and be quite expensive. Have you ever considered the cabinet refacing service from N-Hance? Our cabinet refacing service in the Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro area is sure to renew the look of your cabinets, without the large price tag of completely replacing them. Let us put new cabinet doors on your old and outdated cabinets to give your kitchen that new look you’ve always wanted.
What Makes N-Hance’s Process Superior to Traditional Cabinet Refacing?
Some traditional cabinet refacing projects can take as long as five days, and that’s not even including the week or more it can take to order the doors and veneers. The traditional way to reface your cabinets involves completely replacing the cabinet doors and fixtures you already have installed, which can be expensive. When you choose N-Hance to reface your cabinets in Nashville, your time until completion will be shortened by days, if not weeks. With our process you can now even use the same cabinet doors you already have. Our process will update the doors in your kitchen and have them looking like they did the day they were first installed in your home.
Traditional Cabinet Refacing vs. N-Hance’s Renewal Process
|Traditional Cabinet Refacing||N-Hance’s Process|
|Average completion time||3-5 days||1-3 days (~5 days for custom colors)|
|Works with existing cabinet doors||No||Yes|
|Moisture resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Heat resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Scratch resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Impact resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Average cost||$10,000+||⅓ traditional costs|
Cabinet Color Options
Did you know that N-Hance offers hundreds of color options to choose from? This means you’ll have a near-endless array of options of how you want your kitchen to look. Our professional team of experts will even help you choose what color works best in your home, walking you through the entire process. Once you pick a color for your cabinets, you can also customize the look with a finishing technique such as a glaze, antiqued look or other accenting.
How Much Does N-Hance’s Cabinet Refacing Service Cost?
If you select traditional cabinet refacing, you can end up spending thousands of dollars very quickly, with some projects rising to $10,000 or higher! On the other hand, N-Hance’s cabinet refinishing process costs a fraction of other kitchen cabinet refacing services. Since we use the cabinet doors that you already have in place, there is no need to replace them.
What are some of the benefits of cabinet refinishing over traditional cabinet refacing?
The most obvious benefit of updating your cabinets is how it will make you feel about your kitchen. Replacing the entire cabinet, however, is a bit of an overreaction and comes with a whole lot of mess, inconvenience, and expense. With cabinet refacing, you need to worry about matching the new cabinet doors with the original boxes. If they don’t match, then you may end up with the added headache of having the new doors, drawers, and existing cabinet boxes all refinished to match one another. This can add several days, or even weeks, during which you will have little to no access to your kitchen. You won’t have to spend any extra money on new cabinets and hardware, and you won’t have to find a way to dispose of your old cabinets, which will likely end up in a landfill.
How does N-Hance’s cabinet refinishing process work?
N-Hance is an affordable and innovative option for refinishing your wood cabinets without the expense, excess dust, inconvenience, and long-lasting odors that traditional kitchen cabinet refacing and cabinet painters can bring. We clean the cabinets you already have and give new life to them, making them look both modern and well-maintained without the mess or cost. N-Hance’s Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing is what really sets us apart from our competitors, with minimal odor associated with it. Because it dries so quickly, it also allows N-Hance to complete most jobs in half the time as traditional cabinet refacing or refinishing companies. The Lightspeed process also cures the wood surfaces using a powerful ultraviolet light, giving your cabinets an extra layer of durable finish.
N-Hance’s process includes the following steps:
- Preparation and Detail. The N-Hance technician will mask and drape the job site first thing, to insure that your property is kept safe from stains, scratches, or other damages. There is no need for you to sweep or vacuum before we come, because our technicians always sweep and vacuum the site before working in order to remove dust from the surrounding area. The N-Hance technician will hand clean any tight areas of the cabinet to make sure that it is in the best shape possible before applying our finish. This step also includes removing and cleaning air conditioning vents to remove any dust that may be caught inside.
- Cleaning. Our technician will go over your cabinet surfaces and remove any contaminants that may have accumulated, such as dirt, wax, and grease build-up. This will help the new coating to go on evenly and last longer.
- Patching. If the current cabinets are scratched or cracked, we will patch and fill those flaws. (This step is not required in all situations.)
- Application. During the application stage, the N-Hance technician will spray between 3 and 5 coats of the color you have selected. Following the application, the technician will completely dry the cabinets.
- Protective Finish Application. Finally, the N-Hance technician will add a layer of our Protective Clear Coat Finish. N-Hance’s Lightspeed® process instantly cures the coating, meaning there is no drying time. The technician may also apply a second coat of finish in order to ensure that your cabinets are well-protected and look new for years to come.
- Inspection. After the process is complete, you and the technician will inspect the completed project together to make sure that you are happy with the results.
Will it increase my home value?
Kitchen remodels have proven to be one of the most beneficial home improvements you can make when it comes to increasing the value of your home, with potential returns of between 3 and 7 percent, according to Consumer Reports. Because N-Hance is a fraction of the cost of replacing or refacing your cabinets, your budget will go much farther, allowing you to update other areas of your kitchen to match, such as a new countertop, new appliances, or a new backsplash over your stove. N-Hance is a lower-cost option that can bring high satisfaction while you are living in the home and high returns, should you eventually decide to sell.
Contact N-Hance of Franklin today to setup your free in-home consultation to see how N-Hance can improve the look of your home!
Read what real customers are saying about their experience with N-Hance of Franklin:
“Stephen did a great job, explained the different terms, replace, renew, refinish and even add a little more color making the cabinet look richer that before. He did both bathrooms, the kitchen cabinets and a custom cabinet in the Living Room. He managed to make them all the same color again, I am very happy.” “Stephen and his N-Hance product turned out fantastic. The cost was very reasonable and our cabinets look like new cabinets were installed. Stephen did a fantastic job and provided support and guidance along the way. I highly recommend this company.” “Excellent job could not be more impressed with the quality of work. Stephen was a total pleasure to work with and I have highly recommended him to several neighbors looking to make the same updates to their kitchens. The N-Hance process was exactly what I was looking for to touch up some builder grade cabinets after years of wear. The cost fit our budget and the time to do the project as well.”