N-Hance of Richmond, VA offers a number of different cabinet refinishing options to make your kitchen renovation dreams a reality. If you’re looking for a more dramatic color change for your cabinets than simply darkening or warming the tones of your kitchen, our custom Color Change is an excellent alternative to traditional painting and refacing.
Typical cabinet refacing can take a considerable amount of time – often as long as five days, not including the time it takes to order the materials needed. Refacing involves replacing the cabinet doors and fixtures already in use in your kitchen, which can also be a large expense. Overall, traditional cabinet refacing can cost upwards of $10,000!
Custom color change from N-Hance of Richmond, VA is only 1/3rd of the cost of refacing your cabinets, and 1/5th of the cost of replacing your cabinets – leaving you with more money to renovate the rest of your kitchen. Our cabinet painting and finishing process involves a dramatic change in color for your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, in just 3 to 5 days, and you can even use the same cabinet doors that you already have. Less mess, lower cost, and less time separating you and your rejuvenated cabinets.
What’s Involved in Cabinet Painting from N-Hance of Richmond?
- Preparation: Your N-Hance cabinet refinishing technician will prepare the job area so that your home is safe from any potential stains, scratching, or any other damage. There’s no need to clean the job area beforehand, as we’ll sweep and vacuum the area before working in order to remove any dust that can get in the way.
- Cleaning: Your N-Hance technician will clean all of your cabinet surfaces and remove all accumulated dirt, wax, and grease that can build up over time. By cleaning the cabinet surfaces, we can ensure that the new coating will be applied evenly to the wood and last even longer.
- Patching: Wood cabinets can see a lot of wear and tear over the years. If you have any scratches or cracks in your cabinets’ wood surfaces, we’ll patch and fill these to help the color coating application.
- Application: During application, we’ll spray between 3 and 5 coats of the custom color you’ve chosen until we’ve reached the desired color. After application, the technician will let the cabinets dry.
- Protective Finish Application: Once your cabinets are dry, your N-Hance of Richmond technician will apply a layer of Protective Clear Coat Finish. Our Lightspeed® process instantly cures this finish, so no drying time is required at this stage. We may also apply a second coat of finish to ensure that the wood surfaces are protected and that they will look brand new for years to come.
- Inspection: After the Color Change process is complete, we will inspect the entire project for quality insurance and make sure that you are happy with the results of your new kitchen cabinet color.
N-Hance of Richmond, VA offers hundreds of customizable color options for you to choose from in order to achieve the exact brand-new look for your kitchen cabinets that you’re looking for. We also offer customized finishing techniques to provide unlimited options for your cabinets. Our cabinet painting process is moisture resistant, heat resistant, scratch resistant and impact resistant – all at just a small fraction of the cost of traditional cabinet refacing.
Are you looking for a change for your cabinets? Call N-Hance of Richmond today to schedule an in-home estimate!