1 day hardwood refinishing. Seriously
PROBLEM: My hardwood floors need to be refinished, but I can’t wait the typical 5-10 days for them to dry/cure.
SOLUTION: Lightspeed instant-cure hardwood floor refinishing, from N-Hance Wood Renewal.
Introducing “Lightspeed®” instant-cure wood refinishing from “N-Hance Wood Renewal”
Until now, refinishing hardwood floors meant having a crew in your home for 3-4 days, lots of dust and odor, followed by another 3-4 days of “dry” and “cure” time before you can even move furniture on and get back to real life. Lightspeed from N-Hance changes all that.
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and cured and ready for use.
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed U.V. finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness.
- DURABLE: Lightspeed U.V. finishes are longer lasting and more resistant to scuffs and scratches.
- NO DUST. NO MESS. NO ODOR®: With an N-Hance finish, you know there will be no mess and no smell to deal with.
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Lightspeed finish is chemical resistance, which protects against staining.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our Lightspeed U.V. finish emits low volatile organic compounds (VOCs), so there will be no lingering odors or adverse health effects.
- SAFE FOR FAMILY/PETS: No dust or noxious fumes, and our solutions are safe and non-toxic.
What is Lightspeed instant-cure?
Lightspeed is the process of refinishing your hardwood floors and curing them with a powerful U.V. light that is only available from N-Hance. N-Hance sets the industry standard for hardwood refinishing. Our process requires no sanding and all our solutions are virtually odorless – so there’s No Dust. No Mess. No Odor®. The Lightspeed machine looks like a large lawnmower with a powerful U.V. light on the bottom, which is passed over the entire floor, instantly curing the new finish.
What can I expect?
Expect a beautifully refinished hardwood floor with little to no down time. With the Lightspeed process, N-Hance can refinish your floor while you’re at work. When you come home, it’s 100% cured…your furniture is even back in place.
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
Anyone who has had a cavity from a dentist filled recently understands U.V. cure technology. In the past, when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for a day or two. Now, the dentist fills your tooth and passes a powerful ultra violet light over the filling, which instantly cures it. Our Lightspeed technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors. There is no more down time. Your floor is 100% dried and cured as soon as we leave.
Is Lightspeed right for me?
Have you noticed wear and tear on your hardwood floors but can’t deal with the 8-12 day process of traditional refinishing? Our goal is to give you beautifully refinished floors with little or no disruption to your life.
Is it safe?
Our processes and solutions are safe and non-toxic. Rest assured your children and pets are safe to play on a floor that’s been refinished by N-Hance. With N-Hance, there is no dust or noxious fumes to deal with, so we are the safe choice for those with respiratory problems or odor sensitivities.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional wood refinishing
TRADITIONAL HARDWOOD FINISHING:
- Sanding, sealing, and applying finish: 3-5 days
- Dry/Cure time: 5-7 days
- Result: 8-12 day process
LIGHTSPEED by N-HANCE:
- Prepping, sealing, and applying finish: 1-2 days
- Lightspeed U.V. equipment INSTANTLY cures finish
- Result: 1-2 days