N-HANCE OF REDDING & CHICO
Cabinet Color Change
Professional Cabinet Refinishing in Redding & Chico
Do you often wish that you could have your dream kitchen, but don’t have the money for a full remodel? It might be time to change cabinet colors. If you opt not to replace your cabinets, and instead simply change cabinet colors, you will be able to enjoy your dream kitchen at a fraction of the price. Not only will it be more cost-effective but it will save time and resources so that you can put it towards other kitchen upgrades.
N-Hance of Redding & Chico offers a complete Cabinet Color Change. This process involves a much more dramatic effect than other services such as traditional refinishing, refacing, or re-staining kitchen cabinets — or even replacement. Often to change kitchen cabinet color in your house, it will involve going from a golden oak or whitewash finish to a cherry, walnut, or black tone. You will love the result of this transformation. It’s a great way to give your kitchen a new and more sophisticated look to change the entire feel of a room — all by simply re-staining kitchen cabinets. To change cabinet color, it typically takes 3-5 days to complete, making this a fast process as well as a smart one for your finances.
To get the look you have dreamed of, schedule a free price quote for a cabinet color change in Redding, Ca today! We will work with you to find the best options that will match your style and give you the kitchen of your dreams.
We only use products designed for wood, not for walls (like a traditional paint). We offer maximum adhesion and durability and are a unique acrylic polyurethane blend that can withstand the test of time. Another benefit of our process is that it’s low VOC, and free from toxic chemicals & noxious odors. Also, your cabinets will be instantly cured to a hard finish and you can use them immediately once we’re done!
Learn about our step by step process below and give N-Hance of Redding & Chico a call! (530) 221-3275
Step By Step Process
To ensure that no mistakes are made, N-Hance of Redding & Chico follows a specific process:
- Clean the Cabinets. Before we do anything, we use a proprietary cleaning process to clean your cabinets and remove oils, grease, grime, waxes and other particles that may have accumulated, as well as loose layers of old finish. This gives us a fresh canvas to work with.
- Prep and Seal. At this point, we prepare sand seal the cabinet, neutralizing the wood’s pH levels. This step is important to make sure that the primer and color bond to the wood properly.
- Apply Primer. Our primer blocks tanning and stains on the wood from bleeding through and marring the surface after the process is complete.
- Apply Custom Color. We only provide the best. That’s why we use our own acrylic polyurethane blend, as opposed to basic latex paint. We apply several coats to your cabinet to make the finish durable against bumps, scratches, and other physical wear. This process is similar to the process used in factories when manufacturing new cabinets.
- Apply Lightspeed®. N-Hance uses a proprietary top coat that is cured using ultraviolet light. This finish dries quickly, meaning you don’t have to wait to use your cabinets again! Lightspeed® also contains an antimicrobial property that decreases bacteria growth by 99%, keeping your home and family healthy.