N-HANCE OF REDDING, CHICO & SACRAMENTO
N-Hance of Redding, Chico & Sacramento follows a specific process to ensure no mistakes are made:
– Clean the Cabinets. Before we do anything, we use a proprietary cleaning process to clean your cabinets and remove oils, grease, grime, waxes and other particles that may have accumulated, as well as loose layers of old finish. This gives us a fresh canvas to work with.
– Prep and Seal. At this point, we prepare and seal the cabinet, neutralizing the wood’s pH levels. This step is important to make sure that the primer and color bond to the wood properly.
– Apply Primer. Our primer blocks tanning and stains on the wood from bleeding through and marring the surface after the process is complete.
– Apply Custom Color. We only provide the best. That’s why we use our own acrylic polyurethane blend, as opposed to basic latex paint. We apply several coats to your cabinet to make the finish durable against bumps, scratches, and other physical wear. This process is similar to the process used in factories when manufacturing new cabinets.
– Apply Lightspeed®. N-Hance uses a proprietary top coat that is cured using ultraviolet light. This finish dries quickly, meaning you don’t have to wait to use your cabinets again! Lightspeed® also contains an antimicrobial property that decreases bacteria growth by 99%, keeping your home and family healthy.
In all likelihood, your cabinets are still in good physical shape, so why go to the hassle and expense of replacing them? Refinishing your cabinets with N-Hance of Redding, Chico & Sacramento offers just as dramatic a change in the look of your cabinets without taking as much time or money. You can use your existing cabinets and give them a new look for a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost! And the best news? The color options are endless.
We offer a wide variety of colors to choose from so you can customize the final product to match your own style with a long-lasting, well-protected finish. No more chipping, staining or waring. Our skilled workers go beyond traditional cabinet painting services in Anderson by also offering a variety of different finishing techniques, each of which presents its own distinct look: Glazed, Antiqued, Shadowing, And More…
Contact us today to discuss your cabinet refinishing project or request a free,