There are few things more organically beautiful in a kitchen than natural wood cabinets. And N-Hance of Northwest Jersey is here to offer you that designer-look you dream of for less with cabinet refinishing in Warren.
When you feature natural wood cabinets in your kitchen, the design possibilities are endless. Here are several ideas to get the most out of your kitchen design with elements that compliment your natural wood cabinets.
Natural Wood Cabinet Design Tips
- When choosing a cabinet stain, go with an ashy, light shade.
- Accent beams that match your kitchen add a beautiful, custom look. Apply them to ceilings, walls, posts, and more.
- Consider removing upper cabinets and replacing them with open shelves.
- Swap out your kitchen cabinet hardware. Brass or nickel are stunning compliments for natural wood grains.
- Create subtle contrast with your wood cabinets with a light shade for your kitchen backsplash.
- Select flooring that’s darker than your cabinet shade to help ground the room.
- Try the tuxedo cabinet trend with natural bottom cabinets and painted uppers.
- Display accent decor and dishes with glass cabinet fronts.
- Install new lighting. This goes a long way at making your kitchen feel fresh, modern, and custom.
- Add custom visual elements with a waterfall island or an island that’s stained or painted a different color.
- Add a pattern mosaic tile or a unique wood pattern for your flooring.
Cabinet Refinishing In Warren
The design options are endless with N-Hance of Northwest Jersey, and with your beautifully refreshed natural wood cabinets.
Now is the time to have a kitchen you love with cabinet refinishing in Warren!