Kitchen cabinets are both functional and stylish. They also do a good job of hiding dirt and germs.
So when it comes to your deep cleaning projects, don’t neglect your kitchen cabinets! Taking good care of them can add years to their lifespan, which can save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
N-Hance specializes in caring for cabinets from top to bottom, and we’re happy to offer some pro tips for cleaning and preserving your kitchen cabinets.
In addition to cabinet refinishing in Middleburg, here are some of our go-to methods to implement in your cleaning routine:
- Choose only the best cleaning solutions, like Murphy’s Oil Soap.
- You can also make your own cleaning solution at home using warm water, vinegar, and dishwashing detergent.
- Whichever cleaning solution you do decide to use, apply it to your cabinets using a soft cloth.
- Gently apply the solution to your cabinets. Avoiding scrubbing too hard as this can damage the finish.
- Along those same lines, make sure your cleaning cloth is slightly damp. Too much moisture can damage your cabinet finish as well.
- Take time to polish cabinet hardware, too.
- Use a toothbrush dipped in the cleaning solution to gently remove caked on stains or grime in tough to reach crevices. You can also use a paste consisting of vinegar and dissolved salt.
- Remember to thoroughly wipe down your outer cabinet boxes and the inside of your cabinets, too.
- Use another cloth damp with warm water only to wipe your cabinets and remove any leftover cleaning residue.
- Use yet another towel to thoroughly dry your cabinets.
- As needed, buff your cabinets using a small amount of vegetable oil and vinegar on a soft towel.
Cabinet Refinisher In Middleburg
When your cabinets need a more extensive refresher, N-Hance can help with cabinet refinishing in Middleburg.
We look forward to helping you enjoy the look of brand new custom cabinets for less!