- After the consultation and we’re certain of your preferences for your cabinets, we get to work.
- We prepare the job site by masking and draping the work area to protect your property.
- We remove knobs and other hardware
- If needed, we will patch and fill any cracks and gaps in the wood to make it look new again.
- We then remove dust and debris on and around the cabinets using our unique cleaning solution to clean the surfaces.
- Our cleaning process draws dirt out of porous wood
- To ensure the area is completely dust-free, we also remove and clean air vents
- We “remove the grain raise”, which means we make the wood smoother and remove contaminates.
- Sealer is applied
- For a color change, we spray 3 to 5 coats of stain on each piece. (With color shift jobs, color coats are applied by hand.)
- Cabinets are then dried (often with a fan).
- We polish the cabinets before adding a finish. This is also known as burnishing. Here we remove dust and debris on and around the cabinets. We use our unique cleaning solution to clean the surfaces.
- A clear coat is applied to protect the stain from rubbing off in the future
- After a short dry time, a second coat is applied.
- We then use our Lightspeed technology to instantly cure the finish.
- We want you to be happy with the results!
- We inspect every piece and put it all back together. We wait for your inspection and okay to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- When your cabinet renewal is complete, we will leave you with care instructions. Every service includes a maintenance kit with more instructions and tools to care for your newly renewed cabinets.
N-Hance of Jacksonville provides cabinet refinishing, cabinet painting, cabinet refacing, and cabinet replacement options. Our wood refinishing services are available in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Palm Valley, Middleburg, St. Augustine, and the surrounding areas.
Quality & Durability You Dream Of. Price & Convenience You Desire.