The joy and life children bring to the home are undeniable. Of course, they also bring an increased chance of spills, stains, and damage to various areas.
Child-proofing your home is a necessity, but it shouldn’t hold you back from living your life and enjoying your loved ones. You also shouldn’t have to stress too much about the hazards your children may encounter in the kitchen.
N-Hance is here to help with services that boost the value and look of your home—like cabinet painting in Jacksonville. We also have a few tips and tricks up our sleeve to help make your day-to-day life easier with some simple tips to add to your routine.
Let’s take a look at some of our go-to tricks for kid-proofing your kitchen cabinets.
Kid-Friendly Cabinet Protecting Ideas
- Install internal child-proof cabinet door locks. These can easily be opened with a magnet, and help prevent scratches and scuffs to your cabinet surfaces that often occur with traditional child-proof locks.
- Establish a habit of washing hands often to avoid messy, dirty fingers from smudging cabinet surfaces.
- At the sign of spills or stains, wipe off your cabinets quickly to prevent warping, stains, or permanent damage.
- Avoid placing furniture close to cabinet fronts to avoid scratching and other damage.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts, boxes, and insides, too—at least on a weekly basis.
Cabinet Painting In Jacksonville
Daily preservation and care matter when it comes to your cabinet surfaces. So does preserving and protecting its finish with professional maintenance.
Even the dingiest, dated, damaged cabinets can look like new for an affordable price with cabinet painting in Jacksonville.
We look forward to caring for your cabinets for years to come!