Floor Sanding Nassau County NY
N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Central Nassau County can transform your hardwood floors with our innovative sanding and finishing process. We remove scratches, dirt, and wear marks. We also apply a water-based finish to protect your wood, prevent yellowing over time, and give you beautiful-looking floors. Our ultraviolet light curing technology creates an instant, hardened finish to ensure it lasts. At that point, your floor is ready for use! Unlike other floor sanding companies in Nassau County, our process has minimal downtime and little disruption to your family’s schedule, giving you flawless floors in no time.
The N-Hance sanding process works on many floors that other professional sanders walk away from. This includes factory pre-finished floors, parquet floors, and most engineered flooring. Our process is gentler on your floors and less likely to cause floor damage compared to traditional refinishing and floor sanding in Nassau County, NY.
N-Hance Floor Sanding in Nassau County, NY Provides:
- A nearly dust-free experience
- Removal of scratches and deep impressions, even those against the grain
- Removal of graying high-traffic areas
- A quick process (the finish is cured immediately using our UV light technology)
- Endless color options to choose from to stain your beautiful refinished floors
How is the N-Hance Floor Sanding Process Different?
- N-Hance uses a state-of-the-art sander that offers an extremely even finish that doesn’t leave drum marks or chatter marks/waves like traditional and commonly used drum sanders can.
- The N-Hance sander can be used on floors with as little as 1/8” inch of wood, and therefore can be used on engineered hardwood floors.
- The N-Hance sander is virtually dust-free. This keeps your house much cleaner and the process is healthier for your family and pets.
- Our final protective finish is cured using UV light technology. This cures the finish immediately, so you can move furniture back in place and get back to everyday life.
N-Hance Floor Staining Service
N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Central Nassau can bring your hardwood floors to life with our new stains that can be applied after a floor sanding in Nassau County, NY. Our stains are used to color raw wood, such as floors, doors and so much more! The N-Hance stains are made of a water-based formula, and they are low VOC and more environmentally friendly than other options.
Schedule your FREE estimate today or call for more details! (516) 766-2939