If you’re suffering from worn, peeled, damaged, or outdated cabinets, N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Central Nassau County provides a solution that doesn’t require a large scale renovation budget. In fact, out of all the options for cabinet painting in Hicksville, NY, we provide the most valuable option.
Here are some of the drawbacks of traditional cabinet painting companies:
- The paint they use. Most cabinet painters use latex-based paint designed for walls, not cabinets. The problem is, this type of paint isn’t formulated to withstand heavy wear and use.
- The downtime they require. On average, the cabinet painting process takes several weeks to complete—including 7-10 days just for drying time alone. Thankfully, N-Hance has developed a more efficient method.
- The risks they bring. Traditional cabinet painting typically doesn’t use the safest products. In fact, many release high levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that can damage the environment, the ozone layer, and the health of your family.
- The quality of their end result. Standard approaches to cabinet painting often yield less than a flawless finish, including brush strokes, drips, streaks, and more that compromise the quality of your final product.
For these reasons and more, many are going with a better choice for cabinet painting in Hicksville, NY—N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Central Nassau County.
3 Benefits of N-Hance Cabinet Painting
Here are just some of the unique benefits we can bring to your home:
- Our cleaning and priming process. It’s crucial to remove fingerprints, dirt, grease, and smudges to ensure paint adheres properly to cabinet surfaces. N-Hance Wood Refinishing of Central Nassau County uses a proprietary solution to clean every square inch of your cabinets before painting. Our primer is also designed to block stains and bleed through—unlike our competitors who use primers made to be used on walls.
- The products we use in cabinet painting. Cabinets are exposed to grease, moisture, dirt, and traffic every day. That’s why the products used to paint them matter. Our acrylic polyurethane blend resists chipping, peeling, and stains. Plus, we never use brushes that can leave unsightly, visible brush strokes behind. With N-Hance, your cabinets will be just as durable as they are flawless.
- The N-Hance cutting-edge cabinet curing technology. Our Lightspeed® instant cabinet curing technology works by curing your cabinet surfaces using UV light. The results are a rock-hard, factory-like finish that’s ready for normal use immediately.
Cabinet Painting in Hicksville, New York
With the hundreds of custom color options we have to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect shade with help from our team. We also offer a variety of finishing techniques like torching, glazing, and antiquing to make your cabinets truly unique. We stand by our promise to offer incredible value and unbeatable results!