N-HANCE OF NORTHERN NEW JERSEY
Classic Color Change
Serving all of Morris and Essex County, NJ
You spend a lot of time in your kitchen, which makes sense why having that dream kitchen seems entirely worth it. While a full kitchen remodel is expensive, you can keep your current kitchen cabinets and adjust the color for a fraction of the price. This cost-effective method will allow you room in your budget to make other needed kitchen updates like adding a backsplash, updating light fixtures and replacing old cabinet hardware.
With the help of N-Hance’s professional cabinet refinishers in Morris and Essex County, you can give your kitchen a brand new look without needing to pay for an expensive remodel or redesign. This process involves a much more dramatic effect compared to other cabinet services such as traditional refinishing, refacing or even replacement by typically going from a lighter color to a darker color like golden oak to a black tone. It’s a great way to give your kitchen a new, updated look. A cabinet color change typically takes 3-5 days to complete, making it a quick process with amazing results!
Update Your Cabinets in Just Days
Choose N-Hance of Northern New Jersey in Morris and Essex County, NJ for your kitchen cabinet color change. We offer a variety of different finishing techniques, each with its own distinct look. From glazed, antiqued, shadowing, and vintage, we can easily match the existing furniture colors of your home or help you achieve something completely different. If you’re looking for a drastic change, you will love the results of this transformation. A cabinet color change is a great way to change the entire feel of a room in just a few days.
Interested in professionally re-staining your kitchen cabinets in Morris or Essex County? Learn about our step by step process below and give N-Hance of Northern New Jersey a call! 973-252-9663
Step By Step Process
To ensure that no mistakes are made, N-Hance of Northern New Jersey follows a specific process:
- Clean the Cabinets. Before we do anything, we use a proprietary cleaning process to clean your cabinets and remove oils, grease, grime, waxes and other particles that may have accumulated, as well as loose layers of old finish. This gives us a fresh canvas to work with.
- Prep and Seal. At this point, we prepare sand seal the cabinet, neutralizing the wood’s pH levels. This step is important to make sure that the primer and color bond to the wood properly.
- Apply Primer. Our primer blocks tanning and stains on the wood from bleeding through and marring the surface after the process is complete.
- Apply Custom Color. We only provide the best. That’s why we use our own acrylic polyurethane blend, as opposed to basic latex paint. We apply several coats to your cabinet to make the finish durable against bumps, scratches, and other physical wear. This process is similar to the process used in factories when manufacturing new cabinets.
- Apply Lightspeed®. N-Hance uses a proprietary top coat that is cured using ultraviolet light. This finish dries quickly, meaning you don’t have to wait to use your cabinets again! Lightspeed® also contains an antimicrobial property that decreases bacteria growth by 99%, keeping your home and family healthy.