N-HANCE OF JACKSONVILLE
For Cabinet Refacing in Jacksonville, Contact N-Hance!
Most of the time when people are considering updating their home, they think they have to rip out and replace the cabinets in their kitchen. Unfortunately, that kind of kitchen remodel can create a big mess and is quite expensive. Well, N-Hance of Jacksonville has the perfect solution for you!
Our N-Hance cabinet refacing service in Jacksonville renews the look of your cabinets without the large price tag of cabinet replacement. Let us put new cabinet doors on your old and outdated cabinets to give your kitchen that new look you’ve always wanted.
Why is N-Hance’s Process Superior to Traditional Cabinet Refacing?
Most traditional cabinet refacing projects can take as long as five days or longer—that’s not even including the week or more it can take to order the doors and veneers. The traditional way to reface cabinets involves completely replacing the current cabinet doors and fixtures and quickly becomes expensive.
When you choose N-Hance to reface your cabinets in Jacksonville, your time until completion will be shortened by days, if not weeks. We update the cabinet doors and everyone will be fooled into thinking you splurged and bought new kitchen cabinets.
Traditional Cabinet Refacing Vs. N-Hance Wood Renewal
|Traditional Cabinet Refacing||N-Hance’s Process|
|Average completion time||3-5 days||1-3 days (~5 days for custom colors)|
|Works with existing cabinet doors||No||Yes|
|Moisture resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Heat resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Scratch resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Impact resistant||Dependent on provider||Yes|
|Average cost||$10,000+||⅓ traditional costs|
Cabinet Color Options
N-Hance of Jacksonville offers hundreds of custom color options to choose from. You’ll have a near-endless array of options as you choose how you want your updated kitchen to look. Our professional team of experts are also available to help you choose the color that works best in your home and will walk you through the entire process. Once you pick a new cabinet color, you have the option of customizing the look with a glaze, antiqued look, or other finishing technique.
How Much Does N-Hance Cabinet Refacing Cost?
As mentioned previously, traditional cabinet refacing often ends up costing you thousands of dollars very quickly with some projects rising to $10,000 or higher! On the other hand, N-Hance cabinet refacing in Jacksonville costs a fraction of other kitchen cabinet refacing services. Since we use the cabinet doors that you already have in place, there is no need to replace them. Since everyone has different cabinets from the start, we offer free price estimates.
Read what recent customers are saying about their experience with N-Hance of Jacksonville:
“35 years of working with contractors, this group was by far the most cooperative and professional that I have worked with. They were on time when scheduled, which is rare. They finished all of the wood within the project timeline and just did an excellent job. I highly recommend N-Hance when it comes to wood refinishing.” “I can’t thank you enough for the beautiful job that you did at my home. The vanity that you brought back to life looks so good you would never guess that it wasn’t a brand new installation. The cost to refurbish the vanity through N-Hance was a small fraction of the cost it would have been to replace the damaged piece. Also, your customer service was both professional and reliable. I won’t hesitate to use your company again when your services are needed.” “Thanks to N-Hance our ’80’s oak’ cabinets have a modern ‘cherry’ look, and we love it. It’s the same cabinets, but they look new…The best part was the N-Hance staff attitude. Both we and our home were treated with respect and consideration. We definitely would recommend you to our friends, neighbors or anyone interested.”
What are some of the benefits of cabinet refinishing over traditional cabinet refacing?
The most obvious benefit of updating your cabinets is how it will make you feel about your kitchen. Replacing the entire cabinet, however, is unnecessary and comes with a lot of mess, inconvenience, and expense.
With traditional cabinet refacing, you need to worry about matching the new cabinet doors with the original boxes. If they don’t match, then you may end up with the added headache of having the new doors, drawers, and existing cabinet boxes all refinished to match one another. This can add several days or weeks and you will have little to no access to your kitchen during that time. With N-Hance of Jacksonville, you won’t have to spend any extra money on new cabinets or hardware and you won’t have to find a way to dispose of your old cabinets.
How does N-Hance’s cabinet refinishing process work?
N-Hance is an affordable and innovative option for cabinet refinishing without the expense, excess dust, inconvenience, or long-lasting odors that traditional kitchen cabinet refacing and cabinet painters often bring.
We clean the cabinets you already have and make them look both modern and well-maintained without the mess or cost. N-Hance’s Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing is what really sets us apart from our competitors, with minimal odor associated with it. Because it dries so quickly, it also allows N-Hance to complete most jobs in half the time as traditional cabinet refacing or refinishing companies.
The Lightspeed process also cures the wood surfaces using a powerful ultraviolet light, giving your cabinets an extra layer of durable finish.
N-Hance’s Cabinet Refacing Process Includes the Following Steps:
- Preparation and Detail— Your N-Hance technician will start by masking and draping the job site to ensure your property is kept safe from stains, scratches, or other damage. There is no need for you to sweep or vacuum beforehand because each technician always sweeps and vacuums the site before working in order to remove dust from the surrounding area. Any tight areas of the cabinet will also be hand cleaned to make sure that it is clean and in good shape before applying our finish. This step also includes removing and cleaning air conditioning vents to remove any dust that may be caught inside.
- Cleaning— Our technician will go over your cabinet surfaces and remove any contaminants that may have accumulated, such as dirt, wax, or grease build-up. This helps the new coating go on evenly and last longer.
- Patching— If the current cabinets are scratched or cracked, we will patch and fill those flaws. (This step is not required in all situations.)
- Application— During the application stage, the N-Hance technician will spray between 3 and 5 coats of the color you have selected. Following the application, the technician will completely dry the cabinets.
- Protective Finish Application— Finally, a layer of our Protective Clear Coat Finish is applied. N-Hance’s Lightspeed® process instantly cures the coating so there is no drying time. The technician may also apply a second coat of finish in order to ensure that your cabinets are well-protected and look new for years to come.
- Inspection— After the process is complete, you and the technician will inspect the completed project together to make sure that you are happy with the results.
Will it increase my home value?
Kitchen remodels have proven to be one of the most beneficial home improvements you can make when it comes to increasing the value of your home. According to Consumer Reports, potential returns are often between 3 and 7 percent.
N-Hance cabinet options are a fraction of the cost of traditional cabinet refacing or replacement. That means your budget can go much farther and allow you to update other areas of your kitchen—like a new countertop, new appliances, or a new backsplash over your stove. N-Hance is a lower-cost option that can give you the kitchen results you’ve been looking for.