Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing from N-Hance of Denver
The Lightspeed® process of refinishing your cabinets, hardwood floors, and luxury vinyl tile (LVT) requires no sanding, is non-toxic, and has very little odor. Plus, most jobs can be completed in half the time as traditional refinishing, often in as little as one day. The Lightspeed process cures wood surfaces with a powerful ultraviolet (UV) light that provides a professional and durable factory finish.
Introducing “Lightspeed Plus™” Anti-Microbial UV Finish
N-Hance is transforming the cabinet and hardwood floor refinishing industry with our new Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial UV finish. Lightspeed Plus™ keeps homes healthier by reducing bacteria growth by 99 percent and effectively inhibiting the growth of dangerous microbes such as E. Coli, Staph, and other harmful bacteria.
Until now, refinishing cabinets and hardwood floors meant having a crew in your home for 3-4 days, lots of dust and odor, followed by another 3-4 days of “dry” and “cure” time before you can move furniture back on your floors and resume your normal activities. The Lightspeed® process changes all that. Our goal is to give you beautifully refinished cabinets and hardwood floors with little or no disruption.
- Reduces bacteria growth by 99%*
- Effective on E. Coli, Staph, and other bacteria*
- Highly recommended on Cabinets, Floors, and Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Available in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss, and Gloss finishes
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and cured
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed Plus™ UV finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness
- DURABLE: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes are long lasting and resistant to scuffs and scratches
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed Plus™ finishes rate high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes emit low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Safe for family and pets
- Perfect for a healthy workplace environment
*Based on results from an independent lab using Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial U.V. finish.
What can you expect?
Expect beautifully refinished cabinets or hardwood floor with little to no downtime. Far different than simple cabinet painting, the Lightspeed process refinishes your cabinets or floors while you’re at work. When you come home, it’s 100% cured and you can put your furniture back in place.
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
Anyone who has had a cavity filled from a dentist recently understands UV cure technology. In the past, when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for a day or two. Now, the dentist fills your tooth and passes a powerful ultraviolet light over the filling, which instantly cures it. Our Lightspeed technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors and cabinets. There is no more downtime. Your floors and cabinets are 100% dried and cured and ready for you to use as soon as we leave.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional wood refinishing
TRADITIONAL HARDWOOD FINISHING:
- Sanding, sealing, and applying finish: 3-5 days
- Dry/Cure time: 5-7 days
- Result: 8-12 day process
LIGHTSPEED by N-HANCE:
- Prepping, sealing, and applying finish: 1-2 days
- Lightspeed U.V. INSTANTLY cures finish
- Result: 1-2 days