Kitchen Cabinet Refacing in Chicago & Suburban Chicago
Cabinet refacing in Elmhurst, Schaumburg, Naperville, and surrounding Chicago areas, also known as cabinet door replacement, is a process that gives you new cabinet doors and drawer fronts for a fraction of the cost of a typical kitchen renovation. You’ll get brand new-looking cabinets, along with boxes to match, all with less hassle, cost, and disruption.
The N-Hance Cabinet Refacing Process vs. the Traditional Approach
When your cabinets are old, worn-out, or chipped, you might think it’s time for a total renovation. But the reality is you can get better results with our cabinet refacing in Elmhurst, Schaumburg, Naperville, and surrounding Chicago areas.
With our cabinet door replacement service, we offer a wide range of styles and options to choose from to replace your existing cabinet doors. While your cabinet boxes remain in place, we replace the doors and drawer fronts to a new style, so your kitchen looks and feels like new, at just a fraction of the cost of a remodel.
How Cabinet Refacing in Chicago Works
With a complete renovation, a contractor will come in to remove and dispose of your old cabinets, replacing them with new ones. Oftentimes, though, existing cabinets get replaced with ones made from inferior products, which are therefore lower in quality.
The truth is your cabinets probably still have years of life and use in them. They simply need to be refreshed. That’s where N-Hance’s cabinet refacing in Elmhurst, Naperville, Libertyville, Barrington, Schaumburg, Highland Park, and surrounding areas comes in.
We offer cabinet door replacements that will leave your existing cabinet boxes in place and replace the doors and drawer fronts. You’ll have a wide selection of cabinet door styles to choose from, so your kitchen can quickly transition from outdated to stylish. We offer many stylish design options that can be paired with a variety of wood types, stain or paint colors, finishes, and specialty options.
Your Cabinet Refacing Options Are Endless
Whether you want a similar design or something dramatically different, N-Hance of Chicago offers endless options, from colors and styles to finishing touches. Throughout your cabinet refacing project, we will work with you to discuss all the possibilities, taking into account your needs, design preferences, and lifestyle.
With guidance from our expert team, you’ll be able to find cabinet door replacements that are perfectly suited to your style and design preferences.
Whether you prefer a traditional look or something more contemporary, N-Hance of Chicago offers a wide selection of door profiles and styles. We have doors and drawer fronts with many different looks from Shaker to solid panels to custom designs with a range of options for the panels, edges, stiles, and rails.
The wood you choose can have a big impact on the final look of your kitchen cabinets. Wood comes in numerous shades, grains, and densities, which means colors and stains appear differently depending on the type. Some can provide a richer, more dramatic effect, while others are better for painting versus staining. Our team will assist you in considering your options, so you choose the one that’s right for your project and vision.
We Offer Cabinet Refacing in Chicago at a Cost You Can Afford
Traditional cabinet renovations often cost tens of thousands of dollars. If you’d like to avoid this significant investment, but still want cabinets that feel like new, N-Hance of Chicago can help with our cabinet refacing in Elmhurst, Naperville, Libertyville, Barrington, Schaumburg, Park Ridge, and surrounding areas.
Our approach is far more affordable costing just a fraction of the cost of replacing your cabinets completely. However, pricing does vary depending on the size of your project, the number of cabinets that need to be refaced, and your final design choices. Our team is happy to walk you through your options and provide you with an estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cabinet Refacing
What Are the Benefits of Professional Cabinet Refacing?
The most obvious benefit of updating your cabinets is how it will make you feel about your kitchen. There is a feeling of freshness and newness, being in a space that is decorated in just the way you choose. With cabinet refacing, you’re getting the best of all worlds. Your kitchen will feel brand new at a cost you’re comfortable with. Since our approach is so budget-friendly, you might be able to afford other changes, such as a new backsplash, flooring, or countertops. In addition, our approach to cabinet refacing in Elmhurst, Naperville, Libertyville, Barrington, Schaumburg, and surrounding areas is faster, less disruptive, and more sustainable, without old cabinets ending up in a landfill.
What Steps Are in the Cabinet Refacing Process?
With N-Hance of Chicago, you’re not only getting an approach that’s easier and more affordable, but completely innovative too. Our process for cabinet refacing includes:
- Consultation: We will work with you to learn about your needs and your preferences and also educate you on your options. From start to finish, we’ll help you make decisions, large and small, that will lead to a beautiful end result.
- Preparation: Our team will mask and drape your project site first to ensure your home is kept safe and protected from stains or damage. You don’t need to sweep or do anything other than clear the countertops, empty cabinets and drawers, and lead the way to your kitchen.
- Cleaning & Patching: Current doors and drawer fronts are removed. We then use a proprietary cleaning solution to ensure there aren’t any contaminants, like grease or wax, on the cabinet boxes that could prevent the color or stain from adhering. If there are any dents or scratches on the cabinet boxes, we will repair and fill those in, as well.
- Priming: Before applying a new paint color to your cabinets, they will be primed with primer specially designed for cabinets. The application of primer will help to ensure proper adhesion with the final paint color you have chosen. It also prevents bleed-through and creates a superior, even look.
- Protective Finish Application. Finally, the N-Hance technician will add a layer of our Protective Clear Coat Finish. N-Hance’s Lightspeed® process instantly cures the coating, meaning there is no drying time. The technician may also apply a second coat of finish in order to ensure that your cabinets are well-protected and look new for years to come.
- Color Application: We will apply the paint or stain color you have chosen using a color match system where we match your approved sample to the work being completed. Cabinet doors and drawer fronts are typically completed at our offsite workroom. We’ll use the same technique at your home to update the cabinet boxes.
- Protective Finish: We then apply our Lightspeed® clear, protective coat to seal and cure cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and boxes.
- Installation: Once the color application stage is complete, your new doors and drawer fronts will arrive at your home, painted, finished and ready to be installed. We can then install any cabinet pulls or handles you prefer.
- Inspection: Once the process is complete, you can inspect your new cabinets with one of our technicians to ensure you’re completely satisfied..
Is Cabinet Refacing Environmentally Friendly?
With our cabinet refacing in Elmhurst, Naperville, Libertyville, Barrington, Schaumburg, and surrounding areas, you can rest confidently knowing you’re making the best choice not only for your home and budget but the planet too. Since we’re refacing the existing cabinets, we’re using less wood, saving trees, cutting down on the use of fossil fuels, and reducing greenhouse emissions.
For the safety of your family, we’re also the safer choice since there’s no dust and fewer Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) thanks to our high-performance, water-based polyurethane finish.
We are also proud to partner with American Forests. Through this partnership, we plant one tree for every kitchen we refinish. When you choose us, you get a beautiful new kitchen and our planet benefits from a new tree that will help reduce CO2 emissions.
How Long Will My Cabinets Last?
N-Hance of Chicago offers the same longevity and durability as high-quality, factory-finished cabinets. Part of the reason is due to our curing process. We use our revolutionary Lightspeed system, which instantly cures your doors and drawer fronts using a powerful ultraviolet light, providing a rock-hard finish. At home, proper maintenance is always key to keeping cabinets looking beautiful, as well.
Will Cabinet Refacing in Chicago Increase My Home Value?
Investing in your kitchen is one of the best steps you can take to boost the value of your home. In fact, you can increase your home value by anywhere from 3 to 7% with kitchen renovations, according to Consumer Reports.
With N-Hance of Chicago, your budget can go much further since we’re refacing cabinets rather than completely ripping them out and replacing them. That means you can spend money elsewhere in your kitchen, enhancing value and appeal even more! Get in touch now for cabinet refacing in Elmhurst, Naperville, Libertyville, Barrington, Schaumburg. We look forward to serving you!