Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing from N-Hance of Chicago
The Lightspeed® process of refinishing your cabinets requires no sanding, and has very little odor. Plus, most jobs can be completed in half the time as traditional refinishing, often in as little as one day. The Lightspeed process cures wood surfaces with a powerful ultraviolet (UV) light that provides a professional and durable factory finish.
Until now, refinishing cabinets meant having a crew in your home for 3-4 days, lots of dust and odor, followed by another 3-4 days of “dry” and “cure” time before you can move furniture back on your floors and resume your normal activities. The Lightspeed® process changes all that. Our goal is to give you beautifully refinished cabinets with little or no disruption.
- Highly recommended on cabinets
- Available in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss, and Gloss finishes
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and cured
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed™ UV finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness
- DURABLE: Lightspeed™ UV finishes are long lasting and resistant to scuffs and scratches
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed™ finishes rate high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining
What can you expect?
Expect beautifully refinished cabinets with little to no downtime. Lightspeed provides a rock-hard, durable finish, usually only found in factories. By the time N-Hance professionals walk out your door, your cabinets and floors will be completely dried and cured for immediate use.
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
From the space station to the medical field to manufacturing plants to the food we consume; UV light technology has revolutionized our world. Manufacturing industries use UV light when curing various paint, ink, and finishes to increase efficiency and quality. Processes that would normally take hours to finish can be done in a fraction of the time with UV light. N-Hance capitalizes on UV light technology and passes the benefits on to you.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional Refinishing
TRADITIONAL CABINET FINISHING:
- Several days of family disruption
- Fair quality finish
- Long cure time
- Low durability
LIGHTSPEED BY N-HANCE FOR CABINETS:
- Minimal or no family disruption
- High durability with factory-like finish
- Ready for immediate use
- Superior finish