N-Hance Wood Refinishing by Triad Wood Renewal
Triad Wood Renewal, LLC purchased two N-Hance Wood Refinishing franchise territories in 2014.
Since then, we have seen success in the refinishing methods unique to N-Hance Wood Refinishing and their proprietary products.
Owner, Ty Falgout, believes in these methods and enthusiastically hosts regional training each year for the other N-Hance franchise teams in the region.
N-Hance of the Triad provides professional hardwood floor and cabinet refinishing services to the Triad and Triangle, including: Greensboro, High Point, Jamestown, Winston-Salem, Kernersville, Clemmons, Cary, and more!
So what is the N-Hance of the Triad refinishing method?
In summary, its a 6-7 step method (depending on the project) that has been developed over decades to provide durable, high-quality, factory-like results with little dust, odor, and inconvenience to the customer.
- Degrease and thoroughly clean surfaces to be refinished
- Neutralize the wood surfaces
- Seal all wood surfaces
- Apply priming product
- Apply color -or- correct existing color
- Apply proprietary UV finish
- Scan surfaces with UV light to cure
Why is the NHance Wood Refinishing process so unique?
- We are able to use our process on any wood surface, including: cabinets, floors, trim, stair rails, paneling, entry doors, shutters, etc.
- Our process is safe – we do not use lacquer based or high VOC products and we don’t produce high levels of dust
- Our process is efficient and inconvenient – most projects are completed in 2-4 days
- Our process has been tested and studied by a research and development team over several years
- We believe in our processes so much we guarantee our work for 2+ years
How Does N-Hance of the Triad Compare in Cost?
We’ve been asked this question many times! For your convenience, we’ve put together a cost reference guide, which provides helpful information on projects costs for various services.