Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point— When you’re ready to enhance your cabinets, give N-Hance a call!
We breathe life into your kitchen and bathroom and rejuvenate your home by revitalizing dull and outdated cabinets. Save time and money with cabinet refinishing instead of replacement: no plumbers, electricians, or contractors needed!
N-Hance Wood Refinishing upgrades your home without the costs and time consuming efforts that go into typical remodeling projects.
When you choose to refinish over replace, you extend the life of your cabinets— refreshing their color and renewing their original luster. Giving your kitchen or bathroom a dream makeover is now a reality!
When Should You Have Your Cabinets Refinished?
It may be time to consider updating your cabinets if:
- Your cabinets are older and have scuff marks, fading, or peeling
- Your room has a layout you love and do not want to change
- Your cabinets had an original color and luster that you love and want to get back
- You want to save money and time on your cabinet remodel
If you prefer having a more dramatic makeover, such as changing your cognac maple cabinets to a crisp, clean white, check out our custom color refinishing service.
Better Than Cabinet Staining
Backed by a research and development team, N-Hance Wood Refinishing provides a quality of service that exceeds the competition. Why? Because refinishing is better than cabinet painting, with durability and precision that cannot be matched with paint and primer. Many painters struggle to, an often refuse, to work with refreshing stained cabinets. N-Hance has a virtually infinite library of stains which can be customized or combined to create the perfect match to your cabinets.
- Painted cabinets are known to chip, peel, and wear extremely quickly.
- Cabinet painters also tend to use oil-based paint products that have harmful levels of VOC and harsh fumes.
- Our process uses safe, low-VOC proprietary products from start to completion, allows the customer use of their kitchen and bath throughout the project
- Our work is backed by a satisfaction guarantee and multi-year warranty.
- With the N-Hance method, cabinets are refinished to a factory standard and appear brand new!
What is ‘cabinet refinishing’?
Cabinets go through a lengthy milling and manufacturing process to get from a cut-down tree to a finished product:
- Raw wood is harvested and milled
- The unfinished, milled wood is fashioned into cabinetry
- Along the way, the raw wood is thoroughly sealed from moisture and bacteria
- The cabinets are colored and then layered with a protective finish
The protective finish acts as the first line of defense against heat, oils, moisture, and grime that builds up over time in a home. As such, it is the first to wear down. Once the protective finish has worn, cabinets begin to look dull, discolored, and dirty. More so, the raw wood fibers are at risk for collecting moisture and bacteria, which leads to mold and other terrible things.
Refinishing provides us with a way to redo the factory process years after the fact.
We apply the same principles as when the cabinets were made:
Why Choose N-Hance Wood Refinishing?
We are Triad Wood Renewal:
- Independently owned and operated franchise of N-Hance Wood Refinishing
- Superior service and professionalism: easy, safe, local, and affordable.
- We service Greensboro, High Point, Jamestown, Winston-Salem, and the surrounding areas.
- Backed by a well-developed research and development corporate team
When we complete a service, you can rest easy knowing that the trial and error phase has been left at the lab. The results you can expect are: reliable technicians, a quality customer service team to handle your project from day 0 to completion, and a kitchen or bathroom of your dreams!