Full Time • Bixby, OK
N-Hance was created to help customers find a better way to refinish the wood surfaces in their homes. Our products meet and exceed customers’ expectations while reducing the finishing time, dust and odor. We truly improve people’s lives by helping them fall in love with homes all over again. An ideal applicant will also be expected to work with their hands by painting and sanding using our proprietary products. Training is provided!
Why join our team?
Employees love working for our company because we provide a great work environment that challenges our employees to learn, grow and feel a sense of accomplishment.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays
- Potential for growth & advancement within the company
- Training is always provided – initial and ongoing
- Learning professional skills in a fast-paced, growing company
- Cleaning & Preparing Wood Surfaces, including taping and masking off areas
- Light Carpentry, such as crown molding, installing doors and drawers, replacing wood veneer
- Color and/or Paint & Finish Cabinetry, about 80% of our work is changing the color of cabinets
- Clean and/or sand & Finish Floors as needed
- General Job Site & small tool maintenance and cleaning
- Experience in one or more of the responsibilities above is preferred
- You must have high standards on completed product and a commitment to do it right the first time
- You must be able to lift 40 pound tools
- High school education or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Access to reliable automobile, smartphone, and valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Hard working and available for overtime
- Ability to pass criminal background and DMV License checks