Transform Your Hardwood Floors
N-Hance Wood Refinishing® can bring your hardwood floors to life with our innovative sanding and refinishing process. Scratches, dirt, and wear marks are removed and a water-based finish is applied to protect your wood, prevent yellowing over time, and give you beautiful looking floors. Our ultraviolet light curing technology creates an instant, hardened finish – so it lasts. At that point, your floor is ready for use, minimizing downtime and family disruption.
The N-Hance sanding process works on many floors that other professional sanders walk away from. This includes factory pre-finished floors, parquet floors, and most engineered flooring. Our process is gentler on your floors and less likely to cause floor damage compared to traditional sanding and refinishing.
N-Hance Floor Sanding provides:
- A virtually dust-free experience
- Removal of scratches and deep impressions…even those against the grain
- Removal of those graying high traffic areas
- A quick process, the finish is cured immediately using our UV light technology
- Endless color options to stain your beautiful refinished floors
How is the N-Hance Floor Sanding Process Different?
- N-Hance uses a state of the art sander that offers an extremely even finish that doesn’t leave drum marks or chatter marks/waves like traditional and commonly used drum sanders can.
- The N-Hance sander can be used on floors with as little as 1/8” inch of wood, therefore can be used on engineered hardwood floors.
- The N-Hance sander is virtually dust-free. This keeps your house much cleaner and the process is healthier for your family and pets.
- Our final protective finish is cured using UV light technology. This cures the finish immediately so you can move furniture back in place and get on with life.
N-Hance Floor Staining Service
- N-Hance Wood Refinishing can bring your hardwood floors to life with our new stains. Our stains are used to color raw wood, such as floors, doors and so much more!
- The N-Hance stains are a water-based formula with low VOCs and environmentally friendly.