Who We Are
We are a locally owned national wood refinishing company that takes pride in helping people fall in love with their house over & over again. We take old, drab and worn out wood and turn it into new beautiful wood again. Our process takes advantage of new technology that no one else possesses, which allows us to do high quality work that our customers love without the dust, smell and displacement of our competitors. Our local franchise is family owned. We are committed to bringing on talented people who can grow with us and become a valued member of our team.
Our technicians are the core of our business. They are the face of the company and deliver top of the class customer service and impeccable quality on every job by:
- Remove and install kitchen cabinet doors, drawer fronts and drawers
- Cleaning & preparing wood surfaces, including taping and masking off areas
- Spray finished cabinetry using our patented products and following our patented processes
- Clean, sand, finish hardwood floors
- General job site & small tool maintenance and cleaning
We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic, hard working and teachable. A typical employee is:
- Detail oriented. Measure twice, cut once.
- Quality focused. Every customer deserves a 5-star result.
- Independent and team oriented.
- Customer friendly. Polite, respectful and sensitive to a customer's needs.
An ideal candidate has the potential to lead a team of 2 in about a year's time.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Isn’t afraid to work with their hands
- Ability to work Mon – Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Has reliable transportation and Drivers lisencse
- Great family environment
- Room for growth
- Paid time off
- Training and skill development
We have a full schedule of clients waiting for their kitchens to be updated.
We are following the current CDC guidelines for COVID.
Pay starts at $15-$19, based on current skill set. All hires can increase pay with demonstrated skill and productivity