Wondering what cabinet refacing is and whether it’s right for your home? At N-Hance®, we can help. Cabinet refacing, also known as cabinet door replacement, is the process of removing your existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts and replacing them with new ones that are custom-made for your home. Meanwhile, your cabinet boxes are refurbished to match.
With cabinet refacing, you can choose the door style, wood type, and paint or stain color, so you get cabinets that look dramatically different. At the same time, cabinet refacing is a fraction of the cost of a full cabinet replacement and only takes days instead of weeks.
That being said, not all cabinet refacing services are the same. Below, we offer a look at the advantages of cabinet refacing, as well as what makes our approach unique.
The Advantages of Cabinet Refacing
Less hassle. Lower costs. Cabinets that look like new. These are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you opt for cabinet refacing from N-Hance.
In addition, whether you want a similar look, a simple refresh, or a dramatically different aesthetic, cabinet refacing can deliver. At N-Hance, we offer a wide range of possibilities and finishing touches so we can bring your vision to life while saving you thousands of dollars.
Not only is refacing faster and less costly for your family, but it’s also healthier for the planet. We’ll reuse and renew your cabinet boxes so they don’t wind up discarded in a landfill. This saves trees and reduces fossil fuel and greenhouse emissions.
Why N-Hance vs. Traditional Refacing
At N-Hance, we have our own unique and proprietary process for cabinet refacing. Traditional refacing typically involves a complete demolition that turns your kitchen into a dusty, messy, unusable space for several weeks. In comparison, our team will simply remove the doors and drawer fronts on your cabinets. We’ll replace them with new doors and fronts made from quality hardwood in the type of wood and style of your choosing.
During the process, we’ll get to know your preferences, needs, and lifestyle. Our team will then guide you through the selection process, so you get cabinet door replacements you love and a kitchen that reflects your style. Some different choices you’ll make include:
During the cabinet refacing process, we offer a wide range of wood types for you to choose from. Our options come in many shades, grains, and densities, which can impact the stain and paint color. Whether you’d like a rich, dramatic look or a lighter, brighter one, we can help you consider all your options, so you make the best selection for your new doors and drawer fronts.
We also offer many different door profiles and styles. These include solid panels, Shaker panels, and even custom designs with various panels, edges, stiles, and rails available. We can enhance your cabinet further with glass fronts, crown molding, and more.
Color or Stain
With cabinet refacing, you can choose from an array of paint and stain colors. And, if you have a specific color in mind, we can even match a sample you provide. Whether you want Bear Lake Blue, Pure White, Burnt Umber, Tuxedo Black, or a different color in matte, satin, or gloss, we can bring your vision to life. We can further enhance your cabinets with techniques like torching, glazing, and antiquing, which adds more depth and drama to your kitchen.
Once your selections are made, we’ll refurbish your cabinet boxes to match. We don’t apply veneers or laminates to your cabinet boxes like other cabinet refacing companies do. These methods are more susceptible to damage and can peel off over time. Instead, we will repair your cabinet boxes and paint or stain them to create a unified appearance with your new doors and drawer fronts.
The N-Hance Cabinet Refacing Process
N-Hance offers a completely innovative approach to cabinet refacing that is also more affordable. When you choose N-Hance, you’ll have money left over for enhanced flooring, countertops, backsplash tile, or other upgrades. Throughout this process, you can expect:
- A consultation. We’ll meet with you to learn about your needs and assess the condition of your cabinets. During this process, we will walk you through your many options and help you make the best selections for your home.
- Prep work. We ask that you clean out your cabinets and clean off your countertops. We’ll handle the rest, including masking and draping your project site to protect it from stains, splatter, and damage.
- Cleaning and patching. We’ll clean your existing cabinet boxes with our proprietary solution that was designed to remove grease, grime, and other contaminants. We’ll also repair and patch any areas that are damaged. This ensures the paint or stain adheres properly to the boxes.
- Priming and painting. We’ll prime and paint your new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and existing cabinet boxes using products engineered specifically for cabinets.
- Instant curing. The final step is applying a clear protective finish on your cabinets and then using our exclusive Lightspeed® Nano technology for instant curing, so there’s no drying time.
- Installation. Once painting and curing are complete, we’ll install your new doors and drawer fronts as well as cabinet hardware, cabinet storage solutions, and other upgrades.
- Inspection. Before we leave, we’ll walk you through all the ins and outs of your new cabinets to ensure you’re happy with the results.
Ready for Your Free Consultation?
If you’re ready to get started or want to learn more about our cabinet refacing process, simply reach out to N-Hance. When you hire our team, you can expect cabinets that look new and a process that extends the lifespan of your cabinet boxes. Not only will this improve the appearance and functionality of your kitchen, but it will also boost your home’s value. Just read some of our reviews to find out first-hand. Give your kitchen cabinets a much-needed refresh for a fraction of the cost with cabinet refacing instead of replacing!
Ready to find out more about cabinet refacing and how we make it easy and affordable? Call N-Hance at (855) 642-6230 to set up a FREE, no-obligation consultation and get a price quote.